Podcasts By Year2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, Upcoming Shows
Show #024: DigbyBy: Darrin Snider (darrin at indyintune dot com)
Tuesday, October 2, 2007 7:15:00 PM
|Click to Play or Right-Click/Save As to Download Podcast|
This is the fourth of seven shows recorded on September 15th at the Kammy's Kause benefit and features the Louisville, KY Digby -- no thanks to Audacity who seemed to enjoy itself eating my edits and choking on the completed file ... twice.As I stated in the show, this has to go down in my top three favorite shows, if nothing else, for the tangents. Where else do you get an interesting discussion of the benefits of multiple EP releases versus a single full-length CD relese, 1970's portable audio equipment, baseball hall-of-famers, hotel porn, and a geography lesson all in one show anyway?
Important links from the show.
- Digby can be found here: MySpace | Web site
- Be sure to visit YouTube and check out the video for the track "Knocking at Your Door"
- For those of you who are to young to have owned one, behold the portable 8-Track player.
- Their latest EP, What's Not Plastic, is available here.
- The album was recorded at the Funeral Home Recording Studio.
- the video for the track "Bad Swing" is also available at YouTube, as is a video of the outtakes.
- In face, check out all of Paul's Stuff ...
- ... and notice his uncanny resemblance to baseball pitcher Rollie Fingers
- Sorry for going on about a visual on an audio podcast, but you can check out Paul's shirt at Fatamerican.tv.
- And as with all of these seven shows, we need to thank the following people:
Show #023: Chad Mills
Show #025: Josh Holmes
|Darrin Snider is the OCD music nerd responsible for creating Indy In-Tune. By day he's a cloud engineer and business analyst, but he still hopes to someday be an overnight freeform disc jockey married to the local weathergirl who happens to be a former eastern-European supermodel.|
Blog comments powered by Disqus