Commercial Spot (Supplied)
Custom Live Commerical
Custom Commercial -- Produced
Endorsement -- Produced
Show Naming Rights
Studio Naming Rights
Rates vary additionaly based on type and location of business, frequency of ad, duration of ad, and any exclusivity/non-compete requirements.
- Venues wishing to announce their lineup on a weekly basis
- Artists looking to promote new releases
- Promoters looking to plug a special show
- A major event/show looking for a red carpet broadcast or show simulcast
While we have always operated Indy In-Tune purely as a hobby and labor of love for our local music scene, and continually criticize corporate radio that has abandoned their duty of service to the local community, the fact is that there is quite a bit of expense involved in keeping this little enterprise up an running. Because of this, we do offer a select number of promotional spots that range from free PSA's for charities, to fractional rates for local arts and music events, to deep discounts for locally-owned businesses.
Indy In-Tune commands a small, fiercely loyal audience that may be ideal for your locally-focused message. Consider ....
- A very specific demographic. According to our last demographic survey:
- 90% live in the Indianpolis area.
- 82% frequent locally-owned bars and restaurants at least twice per week
- 75% are between 20 and 30 years old.
- 70% have a college education or are currently attending college
- 67% are single
- A very engaged audience. Listen to one of our live broadcasts and pay careful attention to how many texts, tweets, Facebook posts, and call-in's, we receive in a typical afternoon. Unlike other, similar outlets, Indy In-Tune is about active listening and participation, not merely background noise while you're doing something else.
- A very locally-focused audience. Since our inception in 2006, we have lived by and preached the "Locals Love You More" mantra, and encouraged patronage and support of local brands, art, and music over larger, homogenized, corporate equivalents. Our audience is constantly sharing new locally-focused finds with us and each other.
- A more-effective platform for your message. Whether you are interested in a one-time, on-air endorsement or a fully-produced commercial campaign, you can be assured that our audience trusts us, and that your message will be heard and not burried in the din behind a dozens of other commercials in one of many crass commercial breaks.
- Personalization and Flexibility. We can taylor an advertising package to any style and budget (we've even been known to barter for air time) -- everything from an on-air shout-out to a slick, produced commercial or sponsored programming and everything in-between. (You can even say four-letter words if you think it helps your product and message.) Supply the material yourself, or let us build something to your specifications.
- A Recognized and Respected Reputation Despite 25 major Arbitron-rated (corporate) radio stations, and another 30 or so LPFM stations providing stiff, well-funded competition, Indy In-Tune, its staff, and events are consistently recognized in people's choice such as NUVO Newsweekly's "Best of Indy" and the Indianapolis Star's "Best Things in Indy" polls.
If you need more information about any of these offerings or packages, have any questions about how we do business, or just want to get to know us a little better before you decide whether or not we're the right people to trust with your brand in an ongoing relationship, drop us a line at marketing -at- indyintune -dot- com, or call the studio hotline Monday through Friday, 8 to 5, at 317.489.4175.
- Are you a business or organization? Consider becmoing a sponsor.
- Are you a fan with a couple extra bucks sitting around? We've got a tip jar.
- Do you need to get something in excange for your extra bucks? Buy some swag.
- Got free time? We're always looking for more volunteers.
- Want to get your music played on the station? We've made that easy.