The Indy In-Tune Blog
Covering you from the front row, to backstage, and right out to the alley behind the club.
|By: Ben Cannon, Bram Epstein, and Darrin Snider -- Sunday, June 6, 2021|
This week we welcome comedian and musician Michael Dryburgh, host of Mixed Tapes with Mike... (Read Full Article)
|By: Ben Cannon, Bram Epstein, and Darrin Snider -- Sunday, May 23, 2021|
Our discussion with Ian Thompson, organizer of the Mile of Music Festival... (Read Full Article)
|By: Ben Cannon, Bram Epstein, and Darrin Snider -- Sunday, May 16, 2021|
A chat with Mark Kelly, radio personality and host of the MK Music Marathon... (Read Full Article)
Handy places to visit if you are part of, or want to know more about, our music scene ...
Solicitations and Submissions
Solicitations for blog posts can be made by sending and email to "blog -at- indyintune -dot- com" and should follow these guidelines:
- Local (Indianapolis-based) acts always have priority.
- Visisting acts playing a bill with one or more local acts are also considered.
- We generally don't like to repeat content found on other sites. If your request already has a lot of coverage on other sites, it will be considered low-priority unless you can give us an exclusive angle.
- For obvious reasons, we don't do solicited album reviews, though we do appreciate you letting us know when you have a new release. Consider coming in and talking about the album yourself live on the air or a podcast.
- All of our staff writers are unpaid enthusiasts. All requests for blog posts are entirely at their descretion.
- As such, they generally need a lot of lead-time to put something out -- we're talking weeks of lead time, not hours.
- That said, individual authors have full authority to ignore the following guidelines and write whatever they want ... if you can convince them to.
- In addition, feel free to write your own post and submit it for posting as a "guest blogger." Those almost always get accepted.
- Finally, regional or national acts submitting without meeting the above guidelines are generally ignored. We're not trying to be dicks, but if you send us a generic form-letter with your press release, and it doesn't even remotely concern a local artist or event, then you're not part of our core focus.
© 2006 - 2021 | Site design and coding by Darrin Snider
| Content by Indy In-Tune and the Credited Artists and Writers | Layout by HTML5 UP