The Indy In-Tune Blog
Covering you from the front row, to backstage, and right out to the alley behind the club.
|By: Darrin Snider -- Sunday, June 7, 2020|
The recent popularity of live streaming shows has made me remember the pioneering days of live streaming ... and think about what this might mean for the future, particularly for people like me who don't really like the crowded venue experience.... (Read Full Article)
|By: Amy Foxworthy -- Sunday, February 16, 2020|
It’s 8:00 p.m. on a Monday in a dim room inside of Indy’s most aesthetically interesting venue, Healer... (Read Full Article)
|By: Amy Foxworthy -- Tuesday, February 11, 2020|
Blues. Rock. Folk. Country. Punk. Roots. Americana. The music of Jethro Easyfields is all these things blended together and so much more.... (Read Full Article)
|By: Darrin Snider -- Monday, February 10, 2020|
Okay, not sure what to call this stuff. It's proggy, but not always prog. Does that make sense?... (Read Full Article)
|By: Darrin Snider -- Monday, January 20, 2020|
Don't give yourself an anuerism trying to figure out why these tracks relate together in my mind, just enjoy this mix of songs and styles.... (Read Full Article)
|By: Darrin Snider -- Monday, January 13, 2020|
A while back, I was put in charge of the musical selections on a trip back from St. Louis. It went in a weird direction.... (Read Full Article)
|By: Darrin Snider -- Monday, January 6, 2020|
This week's "Monday Playlist" is dedicated to all of the suburban housewives who have infiltrated my gym this month. Too bad you won't last, probably because you don't have my boss MP3 player.... (Read Full Article)
|By: Darrin Snider -- Saturday, January 4, 2020|
I know I've been reposting this to death, but since it's somewhat music-related, I figured the people here who don't follow my other stuff would appreciate it.... (Read Full Article)
|By: Amy Foxworthy -- Saturday, December 28, 2019|
Sietch Ramshackle’s new album “U.R.//Nctrl” picks up where 2018’s “May I Rise” left off. In a sense, they could be considered two albums as one unit.... (Read Full Article)
|By: Darrin Snider -- Monday, December 16, 2019|
This week's "Monday Playlist" is dedicated to ten artists I discovered this year that have joined the coveted ranks of "artists I play and talk about so often that it annoys all my friends."... (Read Full Article)
Ladies, don't you hate buying generic (unisex) T-shirts? We've got you covered with a line of womens'-fit clothing in a variety of styles and colors.
Check Out Our Specials This Week...
Solicitations and Submissions
Solicitations for blog posts can be made by sending and email to "blog -at- indyintune -dot- com" and should follow these guidelines:
- Local (Indianapolis-based) acts always have priority.
- Visisting acts playing a bill with one or more local acts are also considered.
- We generally don't like to repeat content found on other sites. If your request already has a lot of coverage on other sites, it will be considered low-priority unless you can give us an exclusive angle.
- For obvious reasons, we don't do solicited album reviews, though we do appreciate you letting us know when you have a new release. Consider coming in and talking about the album yourself live on the air or a podcast.
- All of our staff writers are unpaid enthusiasts. All requests for blog posts are entirely at their descretion.
- As such, they generally need a lot of lead-time to put something out -- we're talking weeks of lead time, not hours.
- That said, individual authors have full authority to ignore the following guidelines and write whatever they want ... if you can convince them to.
- In addition, feel free to write your own post and submit it for posting as a "guest blogger." Those almost always get accepted.
- Finally, regional or national acts submitting without meeting the above guidelines are generally ignored. We're not trying to be dicks, but if you send us a generic form-letter with your press release, and it doesn't even remotely concern a local artist or event, then you're not part of our core focus.
© 2006 - 2022 | Site design and coding by Darrin Snider
| Content by Indy In-Tune and the Credited Artists and Writers | Layout by HTML5 UP